Bladderwrack flakes - wild harvested
Category: Algae & Sea Veg
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 23 loyalty points. Your cart will total 23 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,69 €.
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) wild harvested in Ireland and carefully air-dried and then flaked.
Using Bladderwrack Flakes
Bladderwrack is a slightly firmer algae that was used in the past as a type of iodine supplement. These flakes are an easy way to to enrich soups, stews, broths, stocks.
Bladderwrack Flakes at a glance
- Flaked wild Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) from the coasts of Ireland
- Regularly tested for heavy metals
- Ingredients: Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
- Contents: Weight at time of packaging - weight loss due to further drying possible
- Storage: Dry and cool
- Note: Do not exceed 2g/day due to potentially high levels of iodine. Soak in water for 2-3 minutes to reduce the iodine level.