Goat whey is an excellent source of high quality protein (81%!) and amino acids. Our goat whey takes the good of whey to a whole nother level. For one, it's from grass-fed goats. For another, it's from goats.
Goat whey vs cow whey
There are two benefits of goat milk (and thus whey) over cow milk.
For one, goat whey has an even higher bio-availability and better amino acid profile than cow whey.
For another, a lot of people don't do well with cow milk. It's the structure of the proteins and/or of the lactose (milk sugar) that causes problems. These people often enjoy goat milk (and sheep milk) without any problems.
At a glance
- Produced in Germany from Greek grass-fed goats
- Ingredients: 100% Goat Whey
- 81% protein
- Storage: Cool and dry, properly closed
- A2 milk
- Does not taste like goat
- High level of BCAAs
- Highest bio-availability of all natural proteins
- Easily digestible
- Gluten free
- Not produced using homogenisation
- No emulgators or any other additives