Gut bacteria with lactobacteria Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Saccharomyces boulardii, Streptococcus thermophiles, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium infantis.
The capsules are not tested as enteric-coated, but, being HPMC capsules, they pass through the empty stomach within 15 minutes without damage. A coating is not really necessary and one can skip the required chemicals, as even most studies do not make use of any such coating.
Gut bacteria at a glance
- Each capsule contains 10×109 lactobacteria.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Streptococcus thermophiles
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Organic apple fiber
- Probiotic cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Saccharomyces boulardii, Streptococcus thermophiles, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium infantis
- Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
- One capsule a day.
- Take on an empty stomach in the morning.
Contents: 90 capsules = 36 g