OysterMax® is a pure oyster extract powder which has been encapsulated and contains significant amounts of naturally occurring nutrients essential for good health.
Each 120-capsule bottle of oyster extract capsules contains on average the concentrated extract of approximately 6 kg of fresh oysters in the shell.
OysterMax® is a natural shellfish extract. All of the nutrients are organic in origin making them 100% bio-available. The trace elements in OysterMax® are bound to transport molecules (peptides, amino acids) which makes them considerably more bio-available. The high concentration of free amino acids and peptides are also directly available to the blood once consumed making them very fast acting.
OysterMax at a glance
- Each 120-capsule bottle contains on average 6 kg of fresh oysters in the shell
- High bioavailability, all natural
- Free from gluten, lactose and fructose
- Recommended dose: Four capsules per day (1.2 g oyster extract)
- On average per recommended dose of four capsules: 16% B12, 32% zinc, 40% copper, 10% iodine, 45% selenium
- Grown and packaged in Ireland
- Contents: 120 capsules (= 30 servings) = 36 g ℮
- Ingredients: Oyster extract, hypromellose (capsule)
- Allergen information: Oysters (shellfish)
- Storage: Cool and dry
How should the product be taken?
Directions: Take 4 capsules daily with plenty of liquid with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children, store in a dry and cool place.
Why we like OysterMax
I'd love to eat fresh oysters every day or at least once a week - both for taste and health. Unfortunately, that's not possible and that's why I like to supplement with these capsules.