Vitamin K2 Liquid by Thorne Research is Vitamin K2 (menaquinone, MK-4) in medium chain triglycerides mixed tocopherols.
Easy to dose in a nice dropper bottle.
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of nromal bones and normal blood coagulation.
Vitamin K2 Liquid by Thorne Research at a glance
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone, MK-4)
*NRV = Nutrient reference value according to Food Labeling Regulation 1169/2011/EU
- Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides (plant-based, carrier) Vitamin K2, Mixed Tocopherols (antioxidant)
- Content: 30ml (ca. 1200 drops)
- Serving recommendation: 1-3 x 15 drops daily unless otherwise recommended (can be mixed with food or drink).
- Drops can be dispensed by tipping the bottle on its head. Do NOT store in the fridge.
- Note: NOT to be used simultaneously with anti-coagulants.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Pregnant and nursing women as well as people taking medication should consult with their doctor prior to use. Store supplements out of the reach of young children.
- Store dry and cool.
- Legal status: Food supplement.