Food supplement. Capsules with vitamins of the B complex.
Vitamin B complex at a glance
- Vitamin B complex with bioactive methyl forms
- Small capsule, easy to swallow
- With glycine
- Only rice extract as an additive
- In a jar with folding box
- 90 capsules per glass bottle
- Ingredients: Glycine, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), nicotinamide (niacin), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), rice extract, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), sodium riboflavin-5-phosphate (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt (folic acid), D-biotin (biotin), hydroxocobalamin and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
- Contents: 90 capsules (= 90 servings) = 44.3 g ℮
- Storage: Cool and dry
How should the product be taken?
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store out of the reach of small children. This product is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Why B vitamins?
B vitamins essentially serve the body as metabolic catalysts. As precursors of so-called coenzymes, many B vitamins play an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, which is why they are so important for energy metabolism.
But not only that: folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in particular are key substances in the so-called one carbon metabolism, where three extremely important metabolic pathways are linked: The so-called folate pathway, the so-called methionine/homocysteine cycle and the transsulphuration pathway. These pathways ensure that the vascular toxin homocysteine is not too high, that sufficient "methyl groups" are available and that the body's most important antioxidant, glutathione, is produced in sufficient quantities.
Why we like this B vitamin complex
The amounts of B vitamins in this preparation are precisely balanced. This means that the product can still be combined with other products without causing an oversupply. However, it also "works" as a stand-alone.
edubily has made sure that B12 in particular is in sufficiently high doses, and that all B vitamins are present in the best possible vitamin forms. For example, the already activated vitamin forms are used for vitamin B6 (vitamin B6 phosphate), the metabolically active 5-methytetrahydrofolic acid (methylfolate) and for B12 the two forms methyl and hydroxy B12.