This is rare - a zinc complex with various forms of zinc. 90 capsules (vegan) in an amber jar, lasts for 90 days.
The zinc complex at a glance
- Without magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide & other additives
- High bioavailability due to high-quality zinc compounds
- To support zinc utilisation: with a matrix of essential amino acids
- Free from gluten, lactose and fructose
- One capsule per day is sufficient
- 15 mg elemental zinc per capsule
- 90 capsules per tin
- From Germany
- Contents: 90 capsules (= 90 servings) = 42 g ℮
- Zutaten: Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), L-cysteine HCl, L-histidine HCl, L-leucine, L-lysine HCl, L-valine, zinc bisglycinate, zinc D-gluconate, L-isoleucine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, zinc citrate, L-tryptophan, L-methionine
- Storage: Cool and dry
How should the product be taken?
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with plenty of liquid with a meal.
Do not take during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not suitable for children and adolescents under 18 years of age. Persons taking anticoagulant medication should consult their doctor before taking this product.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children, store in a dry and cool place.
Why we like this zinc complex
These zinc capsules contain mostly zinc glycinate. In total, however, three different compounds are supposed to provide different "pathways" into the body.
The capsules contain only easily soluble organic compounds, i.e. besides glycinate also citrate and gluconate. In all likelihood, zinc glycinate is not absorbed via classic cation transporters, but via amino acid transporters. Thus, zinc "escapes" classical interactions with e.g. copper. Zinc gluconate and citrate, on the other hand, are considered to be the compounds that best enter the body via classical absorption pathways. This ensures the best possible supply.
Zinc tablets vs. zinc capsules
Of course, it is always an individual decision which zinc preparation is better for you, and each form of administration has its advantages and disadvantages. Here we will only briefly describe the main characteristics of tablets and capsules:
Zinc tablets are usually the cheaper preparations among zinc supplements. However, due to the way they are produced, they contain many additives, which significantly reduces their purity. Some people find it increasingly difficult to swallow tablets.
Capsules with zinc
They contain far fewer additives, but are always a little more expensive than tablets. Some people find it easier to take capsules than tablets.