Wakame - granules - wild harvested
Category: Algae & Sea Veg
Wakame granules from Ireland, wild-harvested.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 47 loyalty points. Your cart will total 47 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,41 €.
Atlantic Wakame (Alaria esculenta) wild harvested in Ireland, carefully air-dried, and made into granules for easy use.
Using Atlantic Wakame granules
If you've been to a Japanese restaurant, you've probably seen wakame on the menu as a delicous salad with sesame seeds, sesame oil, and soy sauce. That's one way to enjoy wakame. Another is to enrich soups, stews, broths, stocks ... you get the idea.
Atlantic Wakame granules at a glance
- Wild Atlantic Wakame granules (Alaria esculenta) from the coasts of Ireland
- Regularly tested for heavy metals
- Ingredients: Irish Wakame (Alaria esculenta)
- Contents: Weight at time of packaging - weight loss due to further drying possible
- Storage: Dry and cool
- Note: Do not exceed 2g/day due to potentially high levels of iodine. Please soak in water for a couple of hours first and exchange the water a couple of times to reduce iodine levels.